Big thanks for all your messages and emails of support. Our Physio family is strong at this time. We are excited about using this period of uncertainty to develop some new online courses. Gerard has a lot of experience in this area, from his Assistant Prof role in Coventry University and the webinar he developed for the APTA. We move forwards together. Stay safe.
Saturday 2nd October 2021 - Sunday 3rd October 2021
A Live online course for Physiotherapists with an interest in bowel and bladder dysfunction in the neurological patient.
Did you know?
- 78-90% of patients with MS have bladder issues
- 68% of patients with MS have bowel issues
- Many people with acute CVA suffer from neurogenic bladder and incontinence
- People with ALS are 2x more likely to suffer from constipation
- People with Parkinson’s are more likely to suffer from urinary urgency which leads to an increase in falls and morbidity
- All of the above can be helped by pelvic floor physiotherapy!!!!