Big thanks for all your messages and emails of support. Our Physio family is strong at this time. We are excited about using this period of uncertainty to develop some new online courses. Gerard has a lot of experience in this area, from his Assistant Prof role in Coventry University and the webinar he developed for the APTA. We move forwards together. Stay safe.
Our next " Introduction to Pregnancy & Post Natal Physiotherapy " Course will be held on Saturday/Sunday 17/18th November 2018 in Birmingham, UK. Already 25% full with delegates on the reserve list from the last one so book early if you are keen to join us for some clinical and career impacting education and training from 2 tutors who work in the field of pregnancy and post natal physiotherapy #tutorswhotreat . Great to be teaching again with Fiona Mitchell and fab if our physio and healthcare colleagues shared the details.
Saturday 2nd October 2021 - Sunday 3rd October 2021
A Live online course for Physiotherapists with an interest in bowel and bladder dysfunction in the neurological patient.
Did you know?
- 78-90% of patients with MS have bladder issues
- 68% of patients with MS have bowel issues
- Many people with acute CVA suffer from neurogenic bladder and incontinence
- People with ALS are 2x more likely to suffer from constipation
- People with Parkinson’s are more likely to suffer from urinary urgency which leads to an increase in falls and morbidity
- All of the above can be helped by pelvic floor physiotherapy!!!!