Big thanks for all your messages and emails of support. Our Physio family is strong at this time. We are excited about using this period of uncertainty to develop some new online courses. Gerard has a lot of experience in this area, from his Assistant Prof role in Coventry University and the webinar he developed for the APTA. We move forwards together. Stay safe.
Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 25th September 2021
This will be one of the few Paediatric and adolescent Pelvic Floor and health courses to be run in the UK or Europe in 2020 and one of the 1st to be run as a live online course.
It is aimed at paediatric physiotherapists and pelvic health physiotherapists. With a focus on external techniques, education, behaviour modification, exercise and external pelvic floor techniques this course will equip delegates to add this specialised area of pelvic health to their clinical practice.