Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 9th March 2019
Managing Menopause for Physiotherapists & Healthcare Professionals
Treating and supporting women during peri-menopause, menopause and beyond.
A new 2-day course for Physiotherapists & healthcare professionals to help manage this important transition in all women’s lives. There are many symptoms of menopause including pelvic floor issues, pelvic pain, bladder dysfunction, pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal atrophy, joint pain, osteoporosis, hot flushes, extreme fatigue and mood swings.
Course aims and objectives –