Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 9th November 2019
This 2 day Introductory Men’s Health Physiotherapy course will focus on the Assessment and management of the Men's Health Physiotherapy patient. It will focus on the detailed history taking of the complex conditions these men present with. Conditions that will be introduced and focused on will be Male Pelvic Pain, male athletic pelvic pain , hard flaccid syndrome, post prostatectomy urinary incontinence and post prostatectomy erectile dysfunction . This course will also focus on addressing the challenges of setting up or building a men's health physiotherapy service.