Big thanks for all your messages and emails of support. Our Physio family is strong at this time. We are excited about using this period of uncertainty to develop some new online courses. Gerard has a lot of experience in this area, from his Assistant Prof role in Coventry University and the webinar he developed for the APTA. We move forwards together. Stay safe.
Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 6th June 2020 - Sunday 7th June 2020
This innovative two day course sponsered by is designed for both Musculoskeletal, Sports and Women’s health Physios, Chiros, Osteopaths and Sports Therapists who want to learn more about the assessment , treatment and management of pregnancy related conditions.
Participants on this Course will cover:
When: Saturday/ Sunday 6/7th June 2020
Cost: £e tbc
Tutor: Mr Gerard Greene Pregnancy, Post Natal & Women's Health Physiotherapist