Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 6th October 2018 - Sunday 7th October 2018
This will be one of the few Paediatric and adolescent Pelvic Floor and health courses to be run in the UK. With a focus on external techniques, education, behaviour modification, exercise and external pelvic floor techniques this course will equip delegates to add this specialised area of pelvic health to their clinical practice.
We have secured a world leading Paeds Pelvic health tutor from the States and details will be released very soon however this initial 1 year heads up is to allow you to save the dates.
The course will focus on Paediatric Pelvic Health : The next frontier in Pelvic Physiotherapy.