Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 21st October 2017 - Sunday 22nd October 2017
This highly practical course for the physiotherapist who wants to develop expertise in the assessment and treatment of the male pelvic floor and related conditions with an emphasis on male pelvic pain. Previously the course has attracted a spectrum of clinicians including experienced and new Women’s health physios, musculoskeletal & Sports physios ( male & female) who were keen to develop their scope of practice. This course will take physios through the anatomy of the male pelvic floor to becoming competent and confident in performing internal & external assessments. It will also combine traditional pelvic health skills with musculoskeletal skills to provide a more complete management of typical Men’s health conditions.
What will you learn on this course