Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 29th June 2019
Respiratory Oncall made easier with Dr Paula Agostini 29th June 2019
You will improve background knowledge of;
respiratory anatomy and physiology
pulmonary pathologies and pathophysiology, inc CXR &Ax
respiratory problems amenable to physiotherapy
range of treatment skills relevant to each problem & rationale- choosing
respiratory failure- Type I or II? What to do? ABGS
physiology associated with ventilation/ NIV/ CPAP