Looking forward to Ruth Jones Athletic Pelvis & Pelvic Floor course next weekend in Birmingham. 3 places left and some key things you'll get out of this super 2 days are
1. Build a profile and business seeing specialist male and female athletes with pelvic floor dysfunction
2. Develop expertise in assessing and treating male pelvic floor dysfunction to include rectal exam/ tx
3. Develop expertise in assessing female pelvic floor to include vaginal and rectal exams.
4. Become competent and confident in using the EZ Magic on Males and females.
5. Develop strong MSk and exercise skills in assessing and treating pelvic dysfunction.
Saturday 30th September 2017
Dynamic Taping seminars are highly practical workshops which provide a clear
understanding of the principles and techniques that can be used immediately in clinical practice
This exciting practical Seminar will enable participants to:
Develop their understanding of the role of Dynamic taping
Develop expertise in the application of Dynamic taping for common clinical conditions.
Become proficient at applying Dynamic taping effectively to a variety of regions